Keeping an eye on your little one has never been easier with the new 2017 range of BT Baby Monitors. BT is giving one lucky reader a chance to win a VBM6000, the latest video baby monitor in its line-up.
The prize also includes a special silver piggy bank from the Vera Wang for Wedgewood silver baby collection, where you can keep your baby’s pocket money and gifts from the tooth fairy.
You can rest easy with the VBM6000 and remotely change the angle of the camera from the comfort of your sofa and monitor what’s happening through the five-inch colour screen. Zoom in using remote access to check on your little ones without disturbing them. You don’t even have to enter their room, just use the two-way communication system to interact through the monitor.
Babies can also sleep peacefully listening to a variety of different lullabies which play through the monitor and parents also benefit from night vision mode and the built-in temperature indicator which helps you know if your baby’s too hot or cold.
To enter, simply like the Today’s Child Facebook page and tell us in the comments below the competition post on our FB page why you would like to win this prize!
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT their families or its agencies. Only one entry per household.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- There is one prize which includes:
a) One BT VBM6000 baby monitor; and
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Entries must be made on Today’s Child Facebook page by midnight on the 8th September 2017. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person 14 days after the prize draw closes.
- The prize will be sent to winners within 30 days of the closing date.
- The prize winner’s name (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Kazoo PR, 93 Newman Street, London, W1T3EZ on or before 10th September 2017.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be the independent and original creation of the entrant and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Submitting an entry to this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 18000000.